Friday, January 2, 2015

Redirecting you to other places...

... I inhabit on the internet.






It's taken me three years to actually remember I had this. Oops. Just wanted to say first of all Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you all had an amazing holiday break.

To the bit of business of what's going on. It's been a little past six months since I graduated, luckily I'm employed working with the most awesome people ever, doing what we do best and animating.

Now in terms of posting art on this site and everything. I haven't been motivated to really keep up with blogspot. I feel like I have to be long winded with diary-like entries. I know I don't have to be. But this is part of the reason why I haven't been motivated. That and pure laziness might be another factor.

So  that aside here's a link to my TUMBLR. Which I update more often. And if you're interested in the little things that happen in my life I have Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment