
Watched Iron Man tv shows and read the comics when I was a kid (not anymore though need money for other things XD like surviving through school yay). Earlier watched the first movie so I started drawing. None of the armour designs are acurate (so-shoot-me). I'm not used to drawing mech. It's never been my thing, but I thought hey lets give this strange new thing a try. They're horrible I know, so-shoot-me for not being a hardcore Iron Man fan.
Armor Helmets I know:
Top Left: Iron Man live-action movie 2008 - ignore the attempt at structure lines on the face ._.
Bottom Right: March 1963 first appearance of Iron Man in Tales of Suspense.
Bottom left: From Iron Man #74
Top Right:Iron Man END
Armor Helmets I'm not sure about so I'm guessing:
Centre: Tin man Armor (?) I think.
yeah.. I suck. its 1AM my brain hurts looking through website after website just for the names and only finding issues they're in (at least for most of them).
Art © A-Lee Hazimeh a.k.a. ~aesculus
The Invincible Iron Man © Marvel and all its super heroic glory.
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY ARTWORK.
No comments:
Post a Comment